If you are looking for the method to root your smartphone Vivo Y22, you come to the right place. In this article, we are going to give you the method how to root your Vivo Y22 without PC. But, before we inform you about how to root your phone, do you know what is root?
Root is access that you can get so that you can change and edit the system of file in your android easily. By having root access, you are able to delete the apps which are brought from android, increase performance and also we are able to change the display to install Custom ROM and many others.
So, how to root your Vivo Y22 without the latest PC? Before you decide to root your phone, you have to make sure that your Vivo Y22 have a good internet access. It is because Kingroot will update the database or file into the system so that the process of root will be successful. Follow the instructions below to root your smartphone.
- The very first thing that you have to do to root your device is to download the latest version of Kingroot.
- After the download process has finished, then you have to install the app. If you get a message which says “Google installation blocked message”, you have to choose “More details” and then choose “Install anyway” and then choose “Ok”. But, if you do not get this message, you can go on to the next step.
- Then, if you get a message “Installation Blocked” or a kind of it, then you have to choose Settings > Lock screen and security and then activate “Unknown Sources”. Then, do not forget to click “OK”
- Next, there will appear the installation process. Select “Install” to start the Kingroot installation process. If it is done, choose “Open” to open or run the Kingroot app.
- If the app has been opened, you have to choose “Try it” to be able to get into the root menu and then choose “Get now” to start the rooting process.
- You have to know that rooting process will need about 2 to 5 minutes or more. So, you need to wait patiently until the process is done.
- After the rooting process is done, you will see “Rooted” and it appears on the screen. It indicates that your Vivo Y22 has been rooted. Now, you can download Root Checker app and then run it. This app can check whether your phone has really been rooted or not. If you get a message which says “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device!”, it means that your Vivo Y22 has been rooted.
Okay, the tutorials of rooting your Vivo Y22 is very easy, isn’t it? You can follow the step by step carefully to root your phone. We hope that this article can help you. Do not forget to read our other articles about Rooting in this site.