Do you want to root your Sony Android TV? You may want to do it because of some reasons. Well, if you want to root your android tv, there are several things that you need to know. And here, we will explain it for you.
As we know that if you root a device, you will have the ability to control the system fully. The operating system of android is based on the Linux core. It also has the user named root which has the access which is unlimited to all files and it can do all of the actions concerning the modifications. Briefly, root is the access to all of the system files in Android and also the possibility to modify them.
However, if you have a plan to root your Sony Android TV, here are the things that you need to know about rooting Sony Android TV.
There are some pros if you root your Sony android tv. Here they are.
- It will allow any system modifications.
- You will be able to upload custom ROM.
- It permits you to be able to make a full backup of the system and the application.
- You are permitted to install applications on a memory card.
- You will be permitted to uninstall any unwanted apps directly from the producer.
- It will permit you to be able to change the initial screen.
Also, there are some cons if you root your Sony Android TV.
- If you root your Sony android tv, it may be able to make the system instabil.
- If you root your Sony android tv, it means that you are installing an unofficial operating system and it will lead you to the loss of warranty.
- By rooting, it will attract more viruses.
How to Root Android TV Box With Kingroot
There is not much information that we can get about root access of Sony android tv. However, if you want to root an android tv box, one of the methods that you can use is via KingRoot. How to root your android tv box via Kingroot? You are able to follow the steps below.
- First, you have to configure TV settings.
- Then, you have to modify the security setting. You have to scan through the Settings menu and then find Security & Restrictions in Personal.
- Here, you have to enable unknown sources. You have to enable downloads from third parties by toggling Unknown Sources.
- In this step, you have to accept the disclaimer. There will be a prompt message which will ask for a confirmation whether you will agree that the manufacturer is not responsible for any damages.
- You have to download Kingroot. You have to install an app which can download and manage files on your android device. Access Kingroot and download it.
- Here, you have to launch Kingroot. To install Kingroot, you have to use the downloaded app. Then, you have to launch the app after you install it.
- You can start rooting the device now. When it launches, you have to tap Try To Root and it will start rooting your android TV box. After rooting, it will go back to its home screen.
- To check for successful rooting, you are able to download RootChecker on Google Play.
That’s the information that we can give about Sony Android TV Root access. To know more about it, you can visit some forums to discuss it.