There are a lot of root tools that are available for you to root your phone. The thing that you need to consider is whether your android version is suitable with the root tool that you will use or not. If your device is ZTE Z828, you are able to root it using PC or not.
Some of the root tools that you are able to use for rooting your ZTE Z828 is KingoRoot, Kingroot, Root Master, iRoot, and Farmaroot. So, you are able to choose the root app that you want. But now, we are going to root ZTE using iRoot with PC. Before you root your ZTE, you need to take a proper backup of your device and also make sure that your device has above 60% battery. Since you will root with PC, you will also need a USB cable for connecting your device to the PC.
So, how to root ZTE Z828 with PC? Follow the easy steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do is installing USB Driver on your computer if you have not installed them already.
- After that, you have to enable USB Debugging on your device and also enable Developer Options on your device.
- Now, you have to connect your device to the PC by using a standard USB cable.
- And then, you need to download iRoot and install it on your PC if you have not installed it.
- In this stage, you have to open and run iRoot on your PC and let iRoot detect your device automatically.
- After iRoot detected your device, click “Root” on the interface.
- Now, you have to wait until the rooting process complete. You have to note that your phone will reboot after that.
If you think that using PC is a little bit complicated because it will need USB and connect it to your PC, then you are able to root your ZTE Z828 on the device itself by downloading the root app on your ZTE Z828. In the steps below, we inform you how to root your ZTE Z828 with KingoRoot app.
- First, you have to download KingoRoot.apk and then install it on your ZTE Z828.
- To install the app, you have to check “Unknown Sources” on your device ad then permit installation of KingoRoot.apk. You are able to do that by going to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- After you install the app, you can launch it and you can see a main interface of KingoRot. To root your device, you just simply have to tap “One Click Root” button. Now, wait for a while until the process is done. If the process is done, you will get a message from the app to remind you that your device has been rooted successfully.
Well, it is important for you to know that the process of rooting using PC or even without PC is free. You just need internet connection to download the app on your ZTE Z828 or on your PC.