There are a lot of root tools that you are able to find including KingoRoot, Root Master, Kingroot, iRoot, Farmaroot and many others. If you want to root your phone, usually you need to know the android version of your phone and find out which root tool that can root your android. If your device is ZTE Avid Plus Z828, you are able to root it by using iRoot, Farmaroot, or Kingoroot.
In this article, we provide you the steps to root your ZTE Avid Plus Z828 using iRoot with PC and KingoRoot without PC.
To root your ZTE Avid Plus Z828 with PC, you are able to use iRoot and the steps are as explained below.
- The first thing that you need to do is to install USB Driver on your computer.
- Then, you need to enable USB Debugging on your device and also enable Developer Options on your device.
- After that, you need to connect your device to the PC by using a standard USB cable.
- And then, you need to download iRoot and install it on your PC if you have not installed it.
- In this step, you have to open and run iRoot on your PC and let iRoot detect your device automatically.
- After iRoot detected your device, click “Root” on the interface.
- Now, you have to wait until the rooting process complete. You have to note that your phone will reboot after that.
If you think that using PC is a little bit complicated since it will need USB and connect it to your PC, you are able to root your ZTE Avid Plus Z828 on the device itself by downloading the root app on your ZTE Avid Plus Z828. In the steps below, we inform you how to root your ZTE Avid Plus Z828 with KingoRoot app.
- The first thing that you have to do is to download KingoRoot.apk and install it on your ZTE Avid Plus Z828.
- You have to check “Unknown Sources” on your device to install the app and then permit installation of KingoRoot.apk. You are able to do that by going to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- After you install the app, you can open it and you can see a main interface of KingoRot. To root your device, you just simply have to tap “One Click Root” button. Now, wait for a while until the process is done. If the process is done, you will get a message from the app to remind you that your device has been rooted successfully.
Before rooting your device, you have to note that rooting can make your device work very well but it also can cater some limitations to the phone. It is able to risk your device. The warranty of the phone will be scraped when you root it. After rooting your device, there is also a chance that your device will be damaged. Then, if you have rooted your device, you do not get any android updates.