Kyocera Hydro is a smartphone which is water-proof which does not get spoiled upto three feet in water. If you are afraid that your device drop into water, then this device should help you overcome it. This device is completed with Android 4.0 ICS on-board,an Andreno GPU to serve you with your gaming needs and a 1GHz of processor.
When you have an android, you have to know that the true potential of an android device lies in its root-access. If your android is Kyocera Hydro, you are able to root your device to get its true power out. To do that, you probably think that it is for advanced users and you are not skilled enough to root your phone by yourself. But, yoou know what? Your thought is wrong. Actually, you are able to root your Kyocera Hydro device by using an easy rooting app.
You can try to use KingRoot for rooting your device. To root your device using KingRoot, you can follow the steps below.
- First, you have to open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source on your android device.
- Then, download d install KingRoot apk. Make sure that you download the correct version.
- If the installation is done, you can see KingRoot icon in the launcher menu.
- Then, tap on the KingRoot icon to open it.
- Now, you have to tap on the Start Root button to begin the root process.
- In this stage, KingRoot will begin the rooting process.
- Then, a Big Green Tick will appears in a minute. It means that your device is rooted successfully.
- Now, restart your device.
If you are failed to root your device using KingRoot, you are able to try another alternative by using Root Package. If you want to root your Kyocera Hydro using Root Package, you have to prepare the following things before you begin.
- First, by rooting your device, you will void the warranty of your device. But, unrooting will help you reinstate the warranty which is provided and there is an unrooting procedure.
- You have to own a Windows based PCs to to this procedure.
- You need to make sure that you have appropriate drivers which are installed on your PC. If you do not have it, you can get them.
To root your Kyocera Hydro, you need to follow the steps below.
- First, you have to download Root Package.
- If you have downloaded the Root Package archive onto the Desktop of your computer, you have to unzip files from the archive and then place them on your Desktop.
- Now, turn on the USB debugging function on your device by going to Menu > Settings> Developer options> USB debugging.
- Then, you can connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
- After that, double click on the Run.bat file that you extracted earlier to your Desktop.
- Then, choose options #3 in the tool.
- You have to see a prompt on the screen of your device. Then, ignore it and tap “Restore my data”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Now, you should be rooted.
Well, that’s all the steps how to root your Kyocera Hydro using KingRoot and Root Package. Hopefully, you are able to follow the instructions well.