If your Android device is Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 and you want to root your device, you are able to use KingRoot. It is the best one-click android root tool for any devices. This app offers a lot of versions because the company often launches the new versions. Each version usually improve the features, remove the bugs and also can be used with the latest android version.
KingRoot can be downloaded for your Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and it can be installed on your device to get access to the root file system. There are a lot of things that you are able to get with root access. The most common things is heading to the Google Play Store and installing more apps. Then, it can optimize the device performance by removing bloatware and other junk which is using up your CPU power. You are also able to install a custom ROM if you want to install a custom recovery. If you install KingRoot on your device, you will get three new apps. The app under the same name is the one you want to enter when you are ready to get access to the root. KingUser and KingMaster are the other two apps. KingUser is an app that you are able to use if you need to unroot the device. KingMaster is given the name master because it has the ability to increase the performance of the app by archiving notifications and giving app hibernation automatically. You have to check what device that you have and also you have to research whether the warranty works again or not.
If this is your first time using KingRoot, you may not know how to use it. But you do not need to be worried because we provide the steps how to use this app for you.
- First, you have to download the KingRoot.
- Then, Enable the Unknown Sources on your device by heading to the Menu, Settings, Security and then Unknown Sources and check the box.
- Now, connect the device to root to the similar computer with the USB cable.
- After that, transfer the KingRoot file over to the internal storage SD card. You have to make sure that it is the topmost folder you are transferring the file to. So, it is not hidden any folder.
- In this step, you have to unplug your android device from your PC.
- You may want to check out some file managers.
- If you installed the file manager correctly, you can see the KingRoot app now there.
- Now, you have to tap the word “KingRoot” and it will transfers over to your apps.
- You have to see the three new apps on your device. Tap the KingRoot apps.
- Then, tap the big button which says “Root” that you can find on the inside of the app.
- Now, it pings back the working rooting method for your device from its own cloud-based servers.
- If the process of rooting completes, you will be given a success message.
So, you can download and install the app now and root your device.