If you want to root your Android Coolpad Fancy, you need either a supported TWRP Recovery or any rooting apps. By using rooting apps, you are able to root Coolpad Fancy without computer. But, do you know what root is? Rooting your android does not mean that you hack it.
Rooting means that you do nothing but jailbreak the device to get access to the root directory of your android. It also means that you are removing the restrictions and also limitations from your android phone or tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
When you root Coolpad Fancy, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. You need to know that rooting android will void the brand warranty. However, you do not need to be worried because you are able to unroot or restore your device any time without any issues. There are some advantages of rooting your android as explain below.
- You are able to get access to all files on your Coolpad Fancy E561, even the files which exist in the root directory of your phone.
- You are able to increase the performance of your Coolpad Fancy E561 by overclocking.
- You are able to increase battery life by underclocking Coolpad Fancy E561.
- It will uninstall Bloatware on Coolpad Fancy E561.
- You are able to block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- Any system file inside the root directory can be viewed, edit and deleted.
- You are able to install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
So, how to root Android Coolpad Fancy? There are some applications that you are able to use such as SuperSu, Magisk and Magisk Manager, Kingroot, Framaroot and other root applications. You are able to choose which app that you will use for rooting your phone. But, in this article, we are going to inform you how to root Android Coolpad Fancy using Kingroot without PC.
- The very first thing that you need to do is to download KingRoot.apk.
- Then, you are able to browse the app by using file manager.
- After that, install the app same as when you install other apps.
- If the installation process is complete, now you have to run the KingRoot application.
- If the app is running, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this stage, you have to enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- Now, it is time for you to start the rooting process by tapping on the main screen of the app which says “Try to root” button.
- You are able to see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- If your phone is rooted, you can restart the device and you will have root access.
It is very easy to root your android Coolpad Fancy, right? You are able to try to root your android now by following the guide steps above.