There are many rooting tools which you are able to use in rooting your Android device. One of popular rooting tools is Kingo Root. If you want to root your Android device, this rooting tool very recommended for you. Of course there are many features of Kingo Root so that there are many people prefer use this tool to root their android device.
One of Kingo Root features is it is able to process by one click rooting. Talk about rooting Android, we remind about our reader who ask us about how to root Android 6.0.1. Well, in this article we are going to discuss the way to root Android 6.0.1. If you are looking for its information and want to root your Android 6.0.1, so you are able to read its explanation below.
HOW TO ROOT ANDROID 6.0.1 (MARSHMALLOW) WITH KINGOROOT APK?
- Firstly, you have to download KingoRoot APK for free. The download is going to be automatically started to your Android device. Now, you have to find it in “Download” on your phone. In this case, if Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, so please click OK to proceed.
- The second step, you have to install the KingoRoot APK. If you have already downloaded KingoRoot completely, so please install the apk file.
- After that, you have to click “One Click Root” to use the KingoRoot APK.
- In this step, you have to ensure that the network is stable once rooting with Kingo Root. You have to know that the rooting scripts are stored in Kingo’s server. Otherwise, KingoRoot apk is going to fail to root your device.
- Now, you just need to wait the process of rooting. Usually, it need only a few seconds until it process finish.
- If the root is success, so you are able to see the statement which say that root succeeded.
HOW TO ROOT ANDROID 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW WITH KINGOROOT ON PC VERSION?
- Firstly, you have to download and install KingoRoot on Windows (PC Version).
Kingo Root offers the best one-click Android root software freely. The download is going to be automatically started to your PC. You are able to install the Kingo Root after the download is complete.
- The next step, you just need to double click the desktop icon of Kingo Root and then please launch it.
- After that you have to connect your device to computer and ensure that it enable USB Debugging mode. If your device USB driver is not installed on your Computer, Kingo ROOT is going to install it automatically. Do not forget to ensure that you get Internet connection so that device driver is able to be downloaded.
- In this step, you have to click “ROOT” to root your device.
- Root succeeded. Finally your device successfully rooted by KingoRoot.
In addition, you have to know that there are some preparations before you want to root Android 6.0.1 by using Kingo Root on PC version. Here are some preparations:
- Internet connection necessary.
- Device powered ON and 50% battery level.
- USB Cable (the original one recommended).