There are many versions of Kingroot. One of versions is Kingroot v4.95. It was released on July 15, 2016. This Kingroot v4.95 has new added features such as fixed bug and some added of exploit mode. As we know that Kingroot is able to be ran on Android directly or from Computer.
This is the best option for you if you want root you device without a computer. Here, you are able to use Kingroot v4.95 Apk which is an amazing and smart tool. You have to know that this app is secure and tested. Kingroot is going to work properly. There are most of the supported devices get rooted successfully. Well, in this article, we are going to discuss Kingroot v4.95. If you are looking for the information about Kingroot v4.95, so you are able to read this article until finish.
KINGROOT 4.95 APK NEW ADDED FEATURES
- The first new added features of Kingroot v4.95 is enhance quality app.
- It is able to increase the system running speed.
- There is safe after root features.
- Kingroot v4.95 is a trusted tool and Android app.
- Kingroot v4.95 has ability to fix some minor Bugs.
- This Kingroot v4.95 support Android 5.0, 4.4, 4.3, Marshmallow.
WHERE DO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD KINGROOT V4.9.5 APK?
If you want to download Kingroot v4.95 APK, so you are able to download it from trusted server. Usually, there are many websites who provide the download link to download Kingroot including Kingroot v4.95 APK. In this case, we suggest you to download it from the official website of Kingroot. Besides that, you are able to download Kingroot v4.95 APK from Play Store.
DETAILS OF KINGROOT V4.9.5 APK FOR ANDROID
- File name: com.kingroot.kinguser-4.9.5-minAPI9.apk
- Version: 4.9.5
- Uploaded: July 14, 2016
- File size: 12.79 MB
- Minimum Android version: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread, API 9)
- MD5: 5E01DF7F5ADCC6AB3B487AE9D2599AE1
HOW TO USE KINGROOT V4.9.5 TO ROOT ANDROID DEVICE?
- At the first step, you have to run and install KingRoot v4.9.5 on your device.
- If you have already installed successfully, then you are able to start the application. Please wait for Kingroot to analyze your device fully. After a few seconds you are going to see the main window.
- The next step, you have to click the Big Blue Circle on your device which says ‘Root’. In this case, you have to wait for a few minutes because it is going to root your device. Besides that, you have to ensure that you have a good and stable internet connection.
- Now, you just need to wait for the rooting to complete up to 100%. Usually, it takes a few minutes until finish.
- After the rooting process done, then you are able to see whether your Android device is successfully rooted or not. If the root is success, so you are able to see the statement show that root succeeded.
- In addition, to verify your root privileges, you are able to go to Play store and download root checker.