KingRoot is the best tool that will not damage your phone. If you want to root your phone, you have to do it carefully because if you do anything at the time of flashing your mobile, there will be a chance to lose the data of your phone and even sometimes, it can make your phone died due to the mistake has done during rooting. KingRoot offline installer will make the root to your device just by connecting it to your computer via USB. Android rooting is an easy trick. So many people want to get the tool for rooting and it makes us want to share the smart rooting tool named KingRoot offline installer.
KingRoot offline installer has a lot of features including:
- A smooth interface system will be found in KingRoot and it also makes the performance of this app very smooth and also user-friendly.
- This app has a secure operating system.
- The procedures of installing this app are very easy. You are able to download it easily.
- This app is the software which is 100% cloud based.
- The developers of this app have rightly designed this app for repairing bugs and errors. The continuous update of this app will bring you the newer and advanced version of this app.
- The steps of rooting is very easy and simple. Besides, it also gives 100% guaranteed when it works with MediaTek.
For your information, all type of Windows Versions will be compatible with KingRoot offline installer and it is available for bith 32-bit and 64-bit users. You are able to download KingRoot Offline Setup now. So, how to download KingRoot offline installer. As we mentioned previously that to download and use this app is very easy. You have to download KingRoot offline installer and then double click to run the installer file of KingRoot. After that, you have to click Next to install KingRoot. Then, you need to wait until the file get to install. If the installation is done, you are able to enjoy all features of your smartphone with KingRoot. This app can support the operating system of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. The latest version of this is 184.108.40.2069. You probably want to know the previous version of KingRoot offline installer. Here, we have the list of the previous version of it.
- Kingo Android Root 1.4.3 Build 2539
- Kingo Android Root 1.4.4 Build 2620
- Kingo Android Root 1.4.5 Build 2663
- Kingo Android Root 1.4.6 Build 2750
- Kingo Android Root 1.4.7 Build 2775
- Kingo Android Root 1.4.8 Build 2793
- Kingo Android Root 1.4.9 Build 2847
- Kingo Android Root 1.5.0 Build 2927
- Kingo Android Root 1.5.1 Build 2996
- Kingo Android Root 1.5.2 Build 3072
If you want to root your android device now, just download this KingRoot offline installer first. By rooting your device, you will get some advantages. What kind of advantages? You are able to read about that in another article in this site.