Android is a Linux-based operating system that used in smartphones. However, there are some features which you cannot access simply without the gaining administrator privileges on the system. This is a reason why you are going to need to get a root access if you want to customise your mobile phone. In this case, if you are looking for a rooting tool to root your Android device, maybe Kingo Root Android tool is able to be a great solution for you.
WHAT’S GOOD IN ROOTING WITH KINGO ROOT ANDROID?
- Faster performance.
- Access root only apps.
- Preserve battery life.
- Remove carrier bloatware.
- Customizable appearance.
- Attain admin level permission.
KING0 ROOT FEATURES:
- By using Kingroot app, easily you are able to one click to root your Android device within few seconds or minutes without Personal Computer (PC) or laptop.
- With Kingroot, you are able also to uninstall bloatware, autostart applications, and archive notifications easily.
- Support Android operating system (OS) 4.0 and higher.
- If you root your device by using Kingroot, it is able to speed up your Android, save battery time, and etc.
- It is 100% free and safe.
HOW ROOT YOUR ANDROID VIA KINGOROOT APK WITHOUT CONNECTING TO PC.
For note: It is suggested for you to try to root your device by using Kingoroot Apk. You have to know that it is more convenient and easy to use without connecting to a computer or laptop. If you want to root your Android device by using Kingoroot Apk, there are some preparation before jumping into the rooting process such as below:
- Device powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- Internet connection.
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources. (Settings > Security > Unknown Sources).
ROOT ANDROID VIA KINGOROOT APK WITHOUT PC STEP BY STEP.
1. Firstly, you have to download KingoRoot.apk for free.
The download is going to be automatically started. If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, please click “OK” to proceed it.
2. The second step, you have to install KingoRoot.apk on your Android device.
If you do not check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, so you are going to get a prompt “Install blocked”. Ensure that you have already allowed installation of apps from unknown sources.
3. After that, you are able to launch Kingoroot app and start rooting.
As we know that this rooting tool is very user-friendly and easy to use. In this step, you just need to click “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
4. Now, you have to waiting for a few seconds untill the result screen appear.
5. Finally, you are able to see whether the process of rooting is succeeded or failed.
In this case, if you get fail in rooting on your Android device, so you are able to try to root it again. Or you are able also to root your Android device by using KingoRoot Android (PC Version) which has a much higher success rate.