How to root LG Android devices inlcuding LG v10? Kingoroot is going to help you by offerings the best one-click Android Root software freely when rooting your LG. It is an easy way for you to root your LG Android device by using Kingroot. Well, in this article, we are going to share how to root LG v10. Here, in the text below, you are able to see a tutorial to root any LG devices inlcuding LG v10 with Kingroot Android (PC version) in one-click.
- Firstly you have to download and install Kingroot Android (PC version). Then please launch it on your Windows computer. If you have already install it on your computer, so you have to double click the desktop icon of Kingroot and launch the software.
- The second step, please enable USB Debugging mode on your LG Android device. Actually, you are able to follow the instructions and enable the USB Debugging mode on your LG Android device. Or Kingroot is going to prompt you an instruction if you connect your device to PC without enabling it.
- Then, you have to connect your LG Android device to Personal Computer (PC) via USB cable. After it connecting, automatically Kingroot is going to install device driver software if it has not already installed. So, all you have to do is waiting for it.
- In this step, you have to allow USB Debugging from your computer. Please pay attention to your device screen. A prompt is going to appear on devices once connecting to computers. You have to click “OK” to authorize it, or your device is going to fail to connect and it stay offline. In this case, if it is a personal computer (PC) of yours, so you are able to check “Always allow from this computer”.
- The next step, simply you just need to click “ROOT” button. By clicking “ROOT” button, it means a rooting process started.
- Now you are able to wait a few minutes untill you get a result. Usually, it take a few minutes for Kingroot to run its course. It is going to try every possible script untill it succeeds or fails.
- Finally, you are going to show whether a rooting process is succeed or fail. In this case, if failed, you are able to try it again. Or you are able also to leave a message.
This is a tutorial to root any LG devices inlcuding LG v10 with Kingroot Android (PC version) in one-click. In other case, if you want to root your LG Android device via kingoroot apk without pc, so you are able to follow these steps below.
- Firstly, you have to allow installation of apps from unknown sources on your LG Android device. (Settings > Security > Unknown Sources).
- Please download Kingoroot.apk on your LG device.
- If it has already downloaded completely, then you are able to install and launch it.
- The next step is “One Click Root” it. You have to wait a few minutes for the result.
- Root Succeed or Fail. If failed, try it again.