Is your phone Lenovo Vibe P1 and you want to root your device? If your phone is Lenovo Vibe P1 and you want to root it, but you do not know what app to use, you come to the right place. In this article, we are going to explain step by step how to root Lenovo Vibe P1 by using Kingroot.
Rooting phone means that you are able to do anything to your phone. Generally, before you root your phone, you are able to perform limited tasks. But, after you root it, it will change. As an admin user in your computer, you can do anything but if you are a guest user, you are just able to do limited things. After you root your phone, you are the admin and it means that you are a high privilege user.
Why do we need to root our phone? After you root your phone, phone process will run its ultimate speed and RAM will run ultimate speed as well. It means that there will be no more getting stuck, freezing, no more force stop message and more.
However, before you root your Lenovo Vibe P1, you have to know several things. First, you are able to do this if you have unlocked Lenovo Vibe P1. Second, when you rooted your device, it will cause to cancel phone’s warranty. But, you are able to unroot anytime. Third, the software of phone’s PC does not want to install but phone driver must work on your PC without error. Well, if you are sure that you want to root your device, you have to prepare some things including the battery of your phone must be at least 50%, having Kingroot app and USB drivers. So, how to root Lenovo Vibe P1?
- First, you need to download Kingroot and then copy paste to the SD card of your phone.
- Second, you have to go to SD card, and then tap Kingroot and check “Unknown Sources”.
- Then, tap “install” and you have to wait while installing.
- If the installing process of Kingroot app is completed, then open it.
- After that, you are able to tap “try to root”.
- Now, you have to wait because Kingroot is performing root.
- Okay, now your device is rooted. After performing root, you are able to use your phone and flash custom Roms/ Stock Roms/ Recovery.
After you root your phone, there is a thing that you need to do. You are able to Unlock Hidden Features and Install “Incompatible Apps” and Automate everything in your device. Then, boost battery life and also the speed of your phone. You are also able to remove preinstalled apps and flash custom rom/ recovery.
Okay, that’s all the steps of rooting your Lenovo Vibe P1 which are completed with the information that you should know before and after you root your device. Hopefully, this article will help you. Thank you for reading this and good luck!