HTC M7 is an android smartphone which is designed, developed and also manufactured by HTC. This smartphone was announced on February, 29, 2019 at press events in New York City and London. This smartphone was developed with a major emphasis on unique hardware and software features and it is done to make the device stand out among its competition.
The features include dual front-facing stereo speakers, a unibody aluminium frame, a camera with a custom image sensor and the ability to generate montages of media automatically, a 1080p full-HD display, BlinkFeed which is an aggregator of news and social network content, an updated version of HTC’s Sense user experience and an electronic program guide app with the ability to serve as a universal remote via an IR blaster located in the power button of the device.
The size of HTC M7 is 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm and its weight is 143 g. The CPU speed is Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz. The total storage of this smartphone is 32GB/64GB and the availability of capacity varies with RAM 2 GB DDR2. The capacity of the battery is 2300 mAH and this smartphone has dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers and Studio-quality sound with Beats Audio Sense Voice. Well, talk about HTC M7, you may come here to find out how to root this smartphone. To root your HTC M7, you are able to use Kingroot.
Before rooting your HTC M7, you have to turn on the USB Debugging Mode from the Developer Options menu and you can do that by tapping on the Settings app, Developer Options and after that go to Check the box for the USB Debugging. If you are not able to see the Developer Options from the Settings, you need to unlock it by tapping on the Settings, About Device and Build Number at least seven times. You have to keep tapping until it says you are using the device as a developer. Now, you are ready to root your HTC M7 by using Kingroot. The steps to root your HTC M7 are in the list below.
- First, you have to download the KingRoot app to your HTC M7 and make sure it is the KingRoot version 4.82 or up.
- Then, you have to Enable the Unknown Sources option from the Security menu and after that, the KingRoot app will begin downloading. You are able to discover the Unknown Sources option by tapping on the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Now, you need to tap on the KingRoot app from the app drawer and tap on the big button that suggests it will root your device.
- If the KingRoot app begins running, tap on the three dots at the bottom right-hand corner. For your information, the app will say that root is now available. Do not be worried with this message. You just have to ignore it and tap on the Root button.
- Be patient because you have to wait for around 30 seconds and your One M7 smartphone should be rooted.
- Well, that’s all the steps to root your HTC M7. If you face some problems, you are able to go to a forum of XDA developers to discuss about your problems.