Welcome to our site, today we are going to discuss about Kingroot for Moto G3. We are sure that you are at this page to look for the information about that. To root your Moto G3, it is better for you to try Kingroot APK first.
We think it is able to avoid the trouble to connect your device to the computer. Now, if you want to root via Kingroot APK, so please follow the tutorial below.
Before you start to root your Moto G3 by using Kingroot APK, please make some good preparations:
- The first preparation, you have to ensure that your device powered on and it has at least 50% battery level.
- To download and root your device, of course the internet connection should be necessary. We suggest you to use Wi-Fi connection.
- It is very important for you to enable “Unknown sources” on your Moto G3. In this case, you are able to set it in the Settings > Security.
After you make some good preparations, then you are able to start to the rooting process.
- Firstly you have to download and install Kingroot APK for free on your Moto G3.
- Then, you have to launch Kingroot APK and start rooting your device.
- In this step, you have to wait until the rooting process is finish and you are able to see its result on the interface. The result is able to succeeded or failed. If you see that it is show ‘succeeded’, so your Moto G3 is rooted successfully.
In other case, if root fails, so you do not worry about that because you are able to try it again. You have to know that there are several scripts integrated in the root software. It is going to increase the success rate if you try several times.
You are able to try to root your Moto via Kingroot for PC Version G3 if it still fails. Of course, it has a higher success rate due to technical reasons. To root Moto G3 with Kingroot for PC Version, so you are able to follow these steps below.
Before you root Moto G3 with Kingroot for PC, please make some good preparations first.
- You device have to powered on.
- Ensure that your device has at least 50% battery level.
- Make sure that your internet is connected. We suggest you to use WIFI.
- You have to connect your device to the computer so a USB cable is required.
- It is better for you to make a full backup.
After you make some good preparations, then you are able to start to root your Moto G3 via Kingroot for PC Version.
- Please download and install Kingroot Android for PC Version on your computer.
- After installation, you have to double click to launch it.
- Do not forget to connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Please enable USB Debugging on your device.
- After connection the basic information of your device is going to appear.
- Now, you just need to wait a few minutes till the rooting process completes.