You may come to this site because you want to know how to root BLU R1 HD. If so, you come to the right site because in this article, we are going to talk about that. Besides, we also will give you other information related to BLU R1 HD.
Before you root your BLU R1 HD, you need to know the benefits of rooting BLU R1 HD. So, what are those benefits?
- It can remove preinstalled crapware.
- It will install custom ROMs.
- It can block ads in any apps.
- It will keep latest android OS.
- It will install incompatible apps.
- It can change skin for your android.
- It can make complete backups of your android phone or tablet.
- It can boost the speed of your android device and battery life.
To root you BLU R1 HD, you are able to use KingRoot. KingRoot is an app that has the ability to root any devices. The use of this app is very easy and simple. You just need to download it and then root your device by clicking the button. KingRoot often releases its new version. Every version usually focus on improving features, fixing bugs and of course it will suitable for the latest android. The latest version of this app is KingRoot 5.3.6. This app enable you to have access t root to your android in seconds. It means that this app runs like Towelroot, but it can be used even in the operation system of Lollipop. Even though the entire things of this app uses Chinese, but you will not difficult to use it. You just need to hit the blue button and then wait. After several seconds, the app will finish to work and you can access root through your device. So, how to root BLU R1 HD without PC by using KingRoot? You can follow the simple steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do is to download KingRoot in a trusted platform.
- If you have done download it, then install it.
- After that, open the app and then run it.
- Next, you need to follow the instruction that are given on screen.
- Now, you have to reboot at the end.
- Now, you are done!
You may also want to try to root your BLU R1 HD on your computer. If you want to root your device using KingRoot on your computer, you have to follow the instructions below.
- The first thing that you need to do is download KingRoot from the official website of KingRoot namely kingroot.net
- If you have downloaded it, you have to connect the device to your computer by using a USB cable.
- Then, the program will detect your device and you will be able to click “Start to Root”.
- If your rooting process is successful, you will see the message “Sucessfully Gained Root” on the screen. You have to note that your device may reboot during the process.
So, you are able to root your BLU R1 HD by using KingRoot and you are able to choose whether you want to root it in your device itself or you can root it on your computer.