Is your smartphone Samsung Galaxy J2 and now you want to root it? Samsung J2 is a mid-range android smartphone which runs on the android 5.11 (Lollipop). Kingroot is one of the fastest and easiest tools that you are able to use for rooting your Samsung J2. How to do that? Here, we will inform you about it.
Several Things That You Have To Know Before Rooting Your Device
Before you root your Samsung J2, it is better for you to know some notes below.
- The first thing that you need to know is that you have to make sure that your Samsung J2 has at least 50% of battery power.
- Also, it is important for you to deactivate all the ant-virus programs on your Samsung J2 if there is something running. Why? Because it can interrupt the rooting process.
- You also have to make sure that on your Samsung J2 you enable permission for the Unknown Sources by accessing Settings and then Security and then check Unknown Source.
- For your safety, you have to get a complete backup of your Samsung Galaxy J2. However, it does not mean that your Samsung J2 will be formatted.
Now, how to root your Samsung J2 with Kingroot apk? Below, we provide you the steps to root your Samsung J2. Make sure that you follow the steps below carefully.
- The first thing that you have to do is to download the apk directly into your Samsung J2.
- If the process of downloading Kingroot apk has been done, now you have to click on it on the notification bar and then you have to install the Kingroot app into your Samsung J2.
- If the installation is completed, you have to open the Kingroot app and you can do that by clicking the app on the home page.
- When the app opens, the Kingroot app screen will show Root Access Is Unavailable.
- What should we do then? You have to press the Start Root button that you see on the screen.
- It will show you a loading screen and you have to let it run up to 100%.
- If it is done, it will show you Root successfully and the app will check for running state automatically.
- After it is done, you have to reboot your Samsung J2 and now the rooting process is done.
- You are able to download the Root Checker basic app for a verification of the root access. You can get the app from Play Store and then you can run it.
- If your Samsung J2 has been successfully rooted, you will see a message saying Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device.
Now, your Samsung J2 has been successfully rooted and it is ready for you to get with your new custom ROMs, modifications and themes. Once again, you have to make sure that you know some things that you do as explained above before you root process because rooting your device will void your warranty.