Until now, KingRoot has released a lot of version. The latest version is KingRoot v5.3.6. Why do we have to use KingRoot for rooting our smartphone? It is because this app has some advantages. By using this app, it will not cause memory loss. All data will be saved after rooting. This app will not affect all data such as pictures, music, videos, and contacts. It is important for you to enable Device Administration, otherwise, this app will not work because of the security layer run by System Administrator.
KingRoot 4.8.0 is an old version of KingRoot. If you want to downgrade or install old app, you can install it. Here, we have a tutorial how to root by using KingRoot APK.
- To start using this app, you have to download it first. If you have downloaded it, then you have to install the app on your android.
- If the installation process is done, now you need to open the app by clicking the KingRoot icon.
- In the app, you will see a button to grant permission for rooting and a graphic which shows the progress of rooting. Before you click the root button, you have to make sure the manufacturer and operating system is supported by KingRoot.
- Now, open System Setting and enable Device Administration by unknown source. And then, you can click the “Try to Root” button in the bottom of the app. The process of rooting will take time for a while. Therefore, you have to make sure that the battery level should be at least 20%. Then, the device may reboot and you do not need to be worried because it is very common in the process of rooting.
- If the process of rooting is completed, application will show a message on the screen which says that the rooting process is successful. Then, you need to restart your device to save and apply the change.
If you want to root directly from your phone, the device manufacturer should be supported. If your phone does not support KingRoot app, you will get a message to install KingRoot in PC and root from PC instead. You have to know that there are three apps which consist of SU binary, King User and King Master and those three apps should be installed first. After rooting process, you can uninstall King Master but King User cannot be uninstalled because it will unroot again. But, this app can be changed with SuperSU after the rooting process is done.
The features of KingRoot 4.8.0 is that this app focus more attention on keep your device safe after rooting. Then, there is new function to increase system running speed with one click. This version also enhance quality of app, new user interface and new experience and also fix some bugs. Before you root your phone, you have to know that rooting android will cause Warranty voids. You will not able to claim warranty because rooting violates the agreement in the warranty policy. So, if you have new device, it is advisable not to root it first because not to lose the warranty in case there is something needs to be repaired from the device.