There is a way for you to root your Android device without Personal Computer (PC) or laptop. Even, this way is very simple and fast. You are able to root your Android device by using Kingroot APK. It is one of the most popular rooting tools. It is also as one of the best Android one click root tool which is fully compatible with hundreds and thousands of Android phones and tablets.
Kingroot is an Android rooting tool which is going to allow you to root your device both of smartphone and tablets which running any Android OS version such as Android 2.2 Froyo, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, Android 3.0 Honeycomb, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and some models of Android 7.0 Nougat. Well, in this article, we are going to discuss about Kingroot 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich Apk Download. How to install and download Kingroot 4.0.4 APK Ice Cream Sandwich? How to root Android Ice Cream Sandwich? Let us discuss it now.
DOWNLOAD THE KINGROOT APK TO ROOT YOUR DEVICE RUNNING ANDROID ICE CREAM SANDWICH.
There are some steps for you in rooting your device running Android Ice Cream Sandwich. If you are looking for its information and really want to root your Android Ice Cream Sandwich, so you are able to follow these steps below.
- At the first step, you have to enable the Unknown Sources option by pointing to the Menu > Settings > Unknown Sources from your Android’s settings.
- The next step, you are able to download the Kingroot APK from your smartphone or tablet web browser. After the process of download is completed, then you have to install it. If you use a computer, so it needs to transfer it the root of the SD internal storage and then you are able to install the Kingroot APK with a File Manager.
- After you have already installed it, then you have to open the Kingroot APK which is recently available from your app drawer. Please tap to launch the Kingroot app.
- The next step, from the main page of the application, you have to tap the large button which suggests rooting your Android device.
- Please wait and watch until the progress bar reaches 100% and then gives you the “success” message on the display.
- Now you are able to close the Kingroot app and reboot your Android device. You have to do it before you do anything else.
- In this step, you are able to open the Google Play Store on your Android device. In addition, you are able to download the root checker app to check whether your device is successfully rooted. Now, you are also able to start installing apps like Titanium Black up app or the Greenify app. Besides that, you have to know that the Xposed framework is able also to run on your Android device.
- Finally, your device running Android Ice Cream Sandwich has already rooted successfully. For note: if this way does not work, so you are able to try it again.