Kingoroot is one of the best one click android root Apk/ PC and it is free to use. This root tool provides you with the easiest and fastest android rooting experience for almost all devices. And also it has the highest success rate. However, when we try something new, we may find some errors and then we do not know what to do to solve it.
If you find an error when you try to use this tool, you need to know what kind or error it is. If it is an Unknown Network error, then you come to the right site because here we will inform you about it. Do you want to know what are the causes of this issue? If you find this Unknown Network error, it may be caused with some issues below.
- You may be a developer and you have installed an emulator on your PC. An emulator is in the state of running.
- You must connect another device or use USB tethering mode with another mobile.
- You have Samsung Kies or other Phone software installed.
- Firewall does not permit some features in Kingo.
So, what do we have to do to solve this Unknown Network error in Kingoroot? You are able to follow the steps below to fix this issue.
- To fix the Kingoroot Unknown Network Error, you are able to exit the Kingo software.
- You have to open Task Manager and then end process emulator software.
- Also, you have to end the process of adb if it is running.
- Then, you have to connect the device and then try to root.
Second method that you can try to fix this error is like this.
- You have to unplug other devices and do not use USB tethering mode but you have to use WiFi instead.
- After that, you are able to try again to root your device.
You can also fix this issue by following these steps.
- You have to disable other software, end process related processes of the softwares.
- After that, you have to try rooting again.
It may be the last method that you can try to fix this issue.
- You are able to check your firewall to see whether it is blocking or not.
To avoid failing in installing or using Kingoroot, you have to make sure that everything is okay. Here are some things that you need to note if you want to use Kingoroot so that it will run well.
- The rooting process may take you a long time, so you have to make sure that your battery is charged to at least 80%.
- Before you root your device, you have to back up data to prevent data loss if it is failed to root.
- Download and install the correct driver for your android phone on your PC.
- You have to make sure that you enable USB debugging on your android phone.
- You need to select a rooting method which is suitable with your device most. And then, you are able to find out the rooting tutorials for it.
- If you want to know whether your device is rooted or not after finishing the rooting steps, you are able to download Root Checker.