Jailbreak means removing restrictions imposed by the manufacturer or operator to permit the installation of unauthorized software. It is also called as rooting.
If you root your device, you are able to run special apps, remove pre-installed apps, free up memory and also custom ROMs. On the other words, by rooting your device, you are able to have root access to your device. How to root or jailbreak Coolpad 3622A?
To jailbreak Android Coolpad 3622A, you can try to use Kingroot app and the steps are explained below.
- First, you have to download and install Kingroot apk file.
- After you download the app on your android, then tap the app for installation.
- Before you install Kingroot app, the app will require your permission since you are installing a custom app. So, when you get a pop up prompt message that will appear as Install Blocked, you just have to go to Settings and then tap on Unknown Source.
- In this stage, the app will start to install. If the app has been installed, it will open and then you have to tap on button One Click Root.
- If the process is done, your phone will be rooted. When rooting process, you need to be patient because it may take up to 30 minutes. You also need to make sure that your phone does not connect to the internet during rooting process.
You are also able to root your Coolpad 3622A by using another method. You can download WolffDroids SuperSu replacement files. Then, download ES File Explorer and go ahead. Run it and you need to make sure that it opens in the background. Now, follow directions of WolffDroids. You have to copy over the files from WolffDroids zip to /sdcard/ and then make sure these files indeed copied. After that, you need to follow Wolffdroids directions again where you have to open Terminal Emulator and run the script.
Before you go to the next step, it is important for you to do it as quick as possible else you risk chance of the Coolpad handset rebooting. If it happens, you need to do all the steps again. Okay, now you will see a lot of failures. Almost every line will b a failure. If you see that the script comes up to have hung, the script should be on the last step. After that, toggle over to ES File Explorer immediately and at the bottom, there will be newly created files.
In addition, you need to do is to click on superusers.apk install and update binaries. If it does not show, it navigates the File Browser to the mrw directory, choose superuser.apk, press install and then update binaries. Now, you have to install as / system if you like and then reboot. Once booted check and make sure you have root and also supersu is running. Now, you need to clean up any files that you do not want. Well, rooting your Coolpad is done and you are able to enjoy your android with new condition.