You may come here to know how to install Google Play Store for Nokia XL without rooting.
Well, you come to the right site and you are able to follow the instructions below to be able to install Google Play Store for Nokia XL without Rooting.
The process is a little bit long but you can do it well if you follow based on these instructions.
- The first thing that you have to do is to Enable USB Debugging mode. To do that, you need to go to Settings, tap Developer options and then in the Debugging section, Enable USB debugging.
- After that, you need to open and download Microsoft.Net Framework version 4.5.2 or you are also able to download the later version and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to download Nokia X Manager and install it on your PC.
- After you download “Nokia XL Rooting Rooting With Play Store.rar” file, you have to extract it on your Pc using winrar.
- After you extract the file, now you have to open Nokia XL Rooting With Play Store folder and you will see there are two files in it.
- Now, you have to install Nokia X Manager on your computer by running “Setup_NokiaXMgr_v22.214.171.124” setup file.
- If you have installed it, open Nokia X Manager on your computer and it will show “Waiting for device”.
- In this step, you have to connect your Nokia XL via USB Data cable to your computer and wait until Nokia X Manager detects your phone.
- You have to tap “Install GApps” when Nokia X Manager show that your device is connected. Then, a window with a message will open and you have to hit OK. Now, another window will open to locate GApps file.
- Now, you have to find Nokia XL Rooting With Play Store folder which you have extracted and open it.
- Then, you will find ” Nokia_X_Toolkit_v1.00″ folder and you have to open it again. Then, open “gapps” folder and you will find 2 ZIP files. Choose “Nokia-X_GApps_Install-signed” zip file and hit Open.
- Wait until process of Nokia X Manager finishes. If it is done, click OK on a window called ‘next step to do’.
- Next, your phone will be rebooted temporarily o TWRP to install “NokiaX_Gapps_Package.zip” file. When it is rebooted, make sure that the screen is not turned off automatically.
- Then, you have to hit Mount.
- Press Mount USB Storage and make sure to take out USB Data Cable after pressing Mount USB storage.
- In this step, you have to hit Unmount and then hit Back Key.
- Hit Install and it will take you into your Internal Storage to locate NokiaX_Gapps_Package.zip file.
- Scroll down and then you will see NokiaX_Gapps_Package.zip file.
- Then, you need to swipe to confirm flash and it will begin processing.
- After finishing the process, hit Reboot System.
After rebooting successfully, you will discover Play Store installed on your phone. If your phone get stuck in rebooting, do not be panic. You can wait until 2 or 3 minutes. If you get no response, you can take out the battery of your phone and then insert it back and turn on your phone.