You are able to root your android device without using PC because there is KingRoot Apk. Usually, you need a PC to root your android device but the problem with this method is you need the support of developers for the tool to come out and also every device need a separate tool or with the similar tool you need a separate root file which can be flashed to a specific device. The problem of it is the tools can not boost if the root file is flashed to a specific device and consequently the opportunity of bricking the device is very high.
However, now you are able to root your android device by using apk file. One of app which can root your device is KingRoot. By using this app, you are able to root whatever your device without need of a computer. This app is simple and safe and it will not harm your device in any way. There are a lot f versions of KingRoot apk files and one of them is KingRoot v.3.3.1. If you want to use KingRoot in this version, you need to download it first. So, how to download and install KingRoot v.3.3.1? Here are the steps.
- First, you have to download KingRoot 3.3.1 Apk file.
- After that, open the app by using any file explorer app. In this step, you will be asked to tick on unknown sources. You have to make sure that you checked on install from unknown sources and install kingroot apk.
- Then, you have to Enable Usb Debugging on your device. If you want to do this, you need to go to about device and there you will find build number. Then, tap on build number continuously until you see the message you are now a developer.
- Next, you have to go back and you will notice developer options. You have to do in this stage is to open it and mark on enable usb debugging. Then, come back to the Kingroot app and open it.
- In this app, you will find everything in Chinese script. However, you do not have to worry about that. You will notice a green circle with a word Root. If you want to root your device, just click that word and wait until the process of rooting completed.
- If the device is root, you are able to download root checker from Playstore and verify if your device has root access.
Well, it is very simple and easy to use this app. Even though the app is in Chinese, but it can easily be used by everyone. As we mentioned previously that this app often releases the new versions. So, until now there are a lot of versions of this app. Every version is compatible for devices than the last and the latest version usually focus on improving the existing features, adding new features, and bugs will be fixed. KingRoot is the fastest, efficient and easiest way to root your device.