When we decide to root our phone, we have to know whether the root app that we use is suitable for the device that you will root.
If you want to root your device through Windows 10 and you do not know which root app that is suitable for your device, you are able to use Kingroot.
In the list below, we provide the steps to root your device through Windows 10 using Kingroot.
- The first thing that you have to do is to download the latest version of the KingRoot application from the official website.
- For your information, the downloaded EXE file occupies around 20 -30 MB from the hard disk drive. The process of downloading KingRoot for PC is around 10 -15 min based on the internet connection and speed.
- If KingRoot.exe download is finished, you can open the system file and run on your PC.
- After that, select the directory you want to install otherwise it will selects the default installation directory.
- Now, you have to wait for some time and permit the setup file to complete the installation process.
- If the installation is completed the shortcut icon will come up on the desktop.
- Now, you are able to open the KingRoot Application and enjoy the rooting techniques available for your PC.
- To root your device, you need to interconnect your device to the PC through the Universal Serial Port(USB) cable.
- Then, select the USB to run under the debug mode.
- Before you download andinstall KingRoot application one thing you should know is that it does not support a lot of devices properly since the language is in Chinese. So, you need to go through the steps carefully and follow the step by step instructions and confirm the proper installation after the process was completed.
- You have to be cautious while the installation is done since whoever let it be sometimes it may lead to bricking and at the end, it depends on how you handled it.
Before you root your device and download Kingroot app, it is better for you to know the features of the app.
- This app can make the interfacing process and performance smooth and comprehensible.
- Internal process speedups.
- This app can save Battery life of the system.
- Kingroot is trusted rooting application by most of the user especially for Media Tech supported devices.
- You can customize your device.
- Kingroot can fix bugs and errors in theadvanced version so Rooting is done comfortably.
- It uses Cloud-based software connections.
- It has the ability to manage system applications and startup programs.
- It can uninstall unwanted Bloatware.
- It can remove Ads and Better Backup.
- It can support a maximum number of devices and it controls.
- It has frequent updates which can provide extended application usage.
Well, that’s all the steps to root your phone using Windows. If you have any other questions related to Kingroot, you are able to join with the forum of XDA Developers.