Coolpad Group Limited is a Caymans-incorporated holding company. The primary subsidiary Yulong Computer Telecommunication Scientific Co., Ltd., is a Chinese company telecommunications equipment and it is headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It was a big smartphone company in China and the biggest Chinese domestic brand by sales outside of China. One of the product of this company is Coolpad 3622A.
Talk about Coolpad 3622A, you may come to this site to find out how to custom ROM Coolpad 3622A. You are able to download the latest Coolpad stock firmware and then custom ROM at high speed by using ROM Download Manager. Now, we are going to show you how to install Coolpad Catalyst 3622A Firmware.
How to do that? Follow the instructions below.
- The first thing that you have to do is to install the Qualcomm USB driver on the similar computer that you want to use for the installation of the flashing tool.
- Then, on your computer, you need to download the latest Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) file and after that extract the file by right-clicking on it and from the menu, select “Extract”.
- In this stage, you need to download the Coolpad Catalyst 3622A stock firmware package and then extract it by right-clicking on it and then select the option to extract it.
- After that, yo have to open the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) folder and double-click on the QFIL application. So, the flashing tool will launch. (It’s the file with the green icon.)
- You need to turn off the smartphone that you want to flash and then hold the Volume Up key. After that, connect it to the computer with the USB cable.
- Now, you have to click on the “Browse” button from the QFIL interface and then upload the firmware file that you’re looking to flash to this location.
- After uploading it, give QFIL a few seconds to load the rest of the data automatically.
- Finally, the thing that you need to do is to hit the “Download” button, and the flashing will start.
Note that before starting flashing new firmware files to your Coolpad smartphone, it is recommended for you to always back up your data. All of your videos, pictures, music, documents and others should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware. However, you will probably need to restore the contacts and also applications from a backup.
Some people say that taking a factory reset is not important after updates, but at the very least you need to wipe the system cache after you install new firmware. It will help you remove any performance issues and battery draining bugs. It is also important for you to know that taking a factory reset is the best way to avoid common problems that a lot of users face after they apply software updates. Hopefully this brief explanation can help you. If you want more information about Custom ROM Coolpad 3622A, you are able to ask in the forum of XDA Developers.