If you want to update the firmware on your smartphone Coolpad 3622A, you need to use one of the compatible flashing tools. At the beginning, flashing tools were developed by the companies that were associated with the hardware of the device and were primarily kept in-house, adopted in the back rooms of smartphones repair centers to fix common mobile device-related problems. Then, the tools were published on the web for anyone to be able to be used.
Now, you are able to solve the same types of issues that were once left up to those repair centers such as soft-brick situations, bootloops, software errors, software bugs, update errors, and so on by downloading the software onto your computer instead.
Now, we are going to inform you how to install Coolpad Catalyst 3622A Firmware Flash File using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. How to do that? Follow the steps below.
- First, you need to install the Qualcomm USB driver on the similar computer that you plan on using for the installation of the flashing tool.
- Now, you have to download the latest Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) file on the computer and after that extract the file by right-clicking on it and selecting “Extract” from the menu.
- After that, you have to download the Coolpad Catalyst 3622A stock firmware package and then extract it by right-clicking on it and selecting the option to extract it.
- In this stage, open the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) folder and double-click on the QFIL application. So, the flashing tool launches. (It’s the file with the green icon.)
- Next, you have to turn off the smartphone that you want to flash and hold the Volume Up key. Now, connect it to the computer with the USB cable.
- The next step is clicking on the “Browse” button from the QFIL interface and then upload the firmware file that you’re looking to flash to this location.
- After uploading it, give QFIL a few seconds to load the rest of the data automatically.
- At last, the thing that you need to do is to press the “Download” button, and the flashing will start.
Before you start flashing new firmware files to your Coolpad smartphone, it is recommended for you to always back up your data. All of your videos, pictures, music, documents and others should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware.
However, you may need to restore the contacts and also applications from a backup. Then, some people say that taking a factory reset is not important after updates, but at the very least you need to wipe the system cache after you install new firmware. It will help you eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. It is also important for you to know that taking a factory reset is the best way to avoid common problems that a lot of users face after they apply software updates. Hopefully this brief explanation can help you.