When you find that your android phone or tablet get the bootloop error, you may be panic. This error can happen on both rooted and stock android devices. This error is an issue in which the device keeps rebooting onto the recovery mode instead of normal mode. It can happen easily and the primary cause of it is that the system files interfere with each other causing instability or crashes at the boot sequence.
What are the causes of a bootloop issue? Here they are.
- It can happen because you unlock the bootloader.
- It can happen because you replace the stock recovery.
- You install any custom Kernel, mod, patch.
- You backup Android device’s important data.
- You install apps from third-party platform that are compatible with your device.
- You flash any stock or custom ROM.
- You root your Android device.
- The device itself has problem.
After knowing the causes of Bootloop issue, you may want to know how to fix bootloop on a stock Android device. Here are the steps.
- First, you can temporarily remove the battery of device and wait for 30 seconds before reinserting it. You can also switch off non-removable battery phone for more than five minutes.
- Now, boot the device into OS Recovery Mode and you can do it by holding “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons for 10 seconds. If this method cannot work well on your device, you had better refer to the Google instructions.
- After that, choose the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option in Recovery Mode.
- Now, you are able to check whether the device can now boot into the newly installed ROM or firmware. If not, “Wipe Cache Partition” must be performed.
- At last, you need to reboot the device.
How if the bootloop happen on a rooted android device? If it happen, you will perform different method to fix it as explain below.
- First, you have to install a TWRP custom recovery. If you have already installed it, then go to the next step.
- Now, you have to temporarily remove the battery of your device and wait for 30 seconds before you reinsert it. Alternatively, you are able to switch off non-removable battery phone for more than five minutes.
- After that, you have to boot the device into Custom Recovery Mode and you can do it by holding “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons for 10 seconds.
- Now, you have to select “Advanced” option in the Custom Recovery Menu.
- Select the option of “Wipe Delvik Cache” and then choose “Yes” when you are prompted for verification.
- Then, you have to go to “Mounts and Storage” and you have to choose”format/cache” option. By going this, you will wipe your cache files entirely.
- At last, you can reboot your Android device.
Well, those are steps to fix the bootloop on your Coolpad 3622A. If you still face a problem to fix it, you are able to ask people in the forum of XDA Developers or other forums of technology.