You may not know that you are able to use KingRoot app to get root access on your android Qualcomm such as Redmi Note 3. Then, you can also use SuperSu to make it permanent and powerful as well. But, if you want to use that app, it needs to install Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM recovery.
If you do not want to be annoyed with installing TWRP, you can select to use a root app which is one-click such as KingRoot. But, you have to note that not all devices are supported by a one-click root tool and even several users do not prefer to use such tool.
For your device, you can use KingRoot and also SuperSu to root your android Qualcomm. There are several things that you have to prepare before you root your device. Those are:
- Your Android Qualcomm with unlocked bootloader.
- Internet connection which is stable.
- Download KingRoot app into your device.
- Download Es File Explorer app.
- Download KingRoot-to-SuperSU script.
First, we will do it by using KingRoot. How to do that? Follow the steps below.
- The first thing that you need to do is enable installation from unknown sources on your device. You can do that by going to Settings > Security > Device Administration > and then enable Unknown Sources.
- Then, download KingRoot app apk version into your phone and then install it.
- If you have installed the app, then you have to launched KingRoot app up and permit all permissions.
- Now, you must scroll down the first page until you can see an offer to install Purify. Then, tap on the Try it button.
- The KingRoot app will verify your phone.
- If the app has been verified your phone successfully, you will see Start Root or Try To Root button. So, you can tap on it.
- After that, you can wait for the app to do its job. If it is finished, you can see a message.
- Then, download and install Root Checker app at Play Store to verify that your phone has truly gotten root access.
Then, you can replace KingRoot with SuperSU. How to do that? Follow the steps below.
- First, you need to restart or reboot your phone.
- Then, download KingRoot-to-SuperSU script on your phone.
- Now, you have to open the .zip file by using ES File Explorer app and then extract it. You will get a folder named ‘mrw’ with 4 files within.
- Next, download Terminal emulator app and then install it.
- After that, you can launch Terminal Emulator app. Then, execute the commands by pressing Enter after each command.
- Then, SuperSU will come up and will ask you for confirmations. You need to do here is to follow through all the process. If the SuperSU takes too long, you are able to minimize it and install SuperSU manually by using its APK which is provided in wrm folder. You are able to update SuperSU binary as Normal.
- At last, you can reboot your phone.
You have to note that when you root your device, it may void warranty and to some extent may cause bootloop or bricked device. So, if any damage occurs on your phone, we hold no responsibility.