Download Kingroot Apk and for Windows (All Versions)
This latest version of Kingroot Apk can you use to perform rooting on Android Lollipop 5.0, Kit-Kat 4.4 and also Jellybean 4.3 so for you who are looking for the best tool to root please download kingroot for free from our site.
- Boots up the system
- Enhances battery life
- Root only app access
- Customizable appearance
- Supports new devices such as Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5(4G), Galaxy Note3 (4G), SONY Z3, and many more.
- Root Android 5.1 – 6.0 (Especially for 5.1), we add new languages for Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Hindi and Indonesian.
Kingroot | Kingroot PC for Windows
CPU of your Android is “armeabi”
Minimum for Android OS from Froyo 2.2.X up to Android 5.0
How to Use KingRoot
Before you start the process of rooting on Android devices, you should know the risks if your android phone already in the root. If the android device in Root, then Warranty will void! When android already in root mode, then you have full access rights to the android system, so you should be careful when tweak the system. Don’t do things you didn’t know, or your device must be hospitalized in service center. LOL!
- Enable Unknown sources to allow install apps without playstore. Go to menu Settings -> Security -> Unknown Source.
- Enable USB Debugging, go to Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging check.
- For android 4.2 and above, go to Settings -> About phone -> tap Build number repeatedly until the notification appear to be a developer, go back to Settings -> Developer options -> and tick USB Debugging.
- After you download Kingroot Apk, install and running it! Then press the green circle. Wait until the rooting process is completed.
- If the rooting process has been successfully without any obstacles, it will look like the following picture:
- Reboot your android device.
That’s How to root Android using KingRoot application without PC, very simple and good luck!
The above is Kingroot apk v4.9.0 updated on April 19, 2016.